On behalf of our Chairman Master Sensei Bob Campbell and myself, Vice Chairman Jay Salhanick, we would like to post information pertaining to this year's Uechi International Banquet. The banquet will be held on Saturday September 22, from 6PM to 10PM at the Monponsett Inn, 550 Monponsett Street, Halifax MA. See details and general information below:
- Dinner options: Chef Carved Roast Beef, Baked Stuffed Chicken, Pasta Primavera, Delmonico Potatoes, Corn in Butter, and Chocolate Layer Cake.
- Coffee and Tea included. Drinks will be cash and carry.
- Date: Saturday September 22nd, 2018
- Time: 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Restaraunt / Function Hall Location: Monponsett Inn, 550 Monponsett Street, Halifax MA.
- Dress: Casual Dress
- Each table holds 10 guests, All tables are round. No rectangular tables.
- If you wish to reserve one or more tables for specific people please contact Jay Salhanick ASAP. Otherwise we cannot guarantee seating assignments.
I strongly suggest those wishing to attend to please reserve your spot early by getting your payment in now. The function room can only accomodate 150 people. Once spots are filled - they are filled. I will create a waiting list after that.
Cost: $65 per person. No payments at the door. Payment deadline is August 30th.
- Please make check/money order out to either Uechi International or Jay Salhanick
- Mail to: 75 Flagg St. Bridgewater, MA 02324
- Refunds: No refunds given on or after August 30th
- New Security Requirement: Since alcohol is being served (Full Bar) a Uniformed Police Officer will be on site through the entire event for the safety and security of all guests.
If I can answer any questions please contact me.
9th Degree Black Belt
Vice Chairman / President
Uechi-Ryu International Karate Association