I am very pleased to announce the next seminar in our 2018 Uechi International series of seminars. Master Sensei Mike Aceto will be the guest instructor. Mike will be teaching on Saturday July 14th, at Masters John Sullivan and Tim Hanlon's dojo, located in Hanover, MA.
Please note the below information. We hope to see you there.
- Instructor: Master Sensei Mike Aceto, 9th dan
- Date: Saturday July 14th, 2018
- Location - Hanover Dojo. (Owned and Operated by Senseis John Sullivan and Tim Hanlon).
- Address: 550 R Hanover Street (Behind the town hall and next to the Fire Department).
- Time: 9:30AM to 11:30AM
- Cost: No Charge
- Open to all Uechi International kyu and dan ranks, and specially invited guests
- Space for each seminar are limited due to Dojo size limitations
- Please RSVP to Jay Salhanick - Vice Chairman Uechi International email@example.com@ges.com
- Uniform - 5th dan and below - White Gie
- Uniform Choice - 6th to 8th dan, with official title award of Renshi, Kyoshi, Hanshi - choice of - White, or Salt & Pepper.
- Uniform Choice - 9th & 10th dan, with official title award of Hanshi-Sai, or Judan - choice of - White, Salt & Pepper, or all black.
- Pictures are allowed
If I can answer any questions, please contact me.
Vice Chairman: Uechi International