Bill NG holds the rank of Shodan 1st Degree Black belt in Uechi Ryu, and has been a direct student of Master Sensei Robert J. Campbell, since 2011. Bill has an extensive Martial Art background.
- 2007 - Bill organized a small, private Fight Team in Tai Po of Hong Kong with his best friend Jason Liu, a coach of Muay Thai, to share knowledge & practice sparring with the other fellows who have different Martial Arts backgrounds.
- 2008 - Bill was selected to be the Dojo Committee Chairman of a Goju Ryu Karate group of Hong Kong. Bill won some medals of both Kata & Kumite in several in-house competitions. Some years later, Bill made a big decision to leave the Goju Ryu group as he prefers walking on the path of Budo Karate which focuses on the personal growth & practical self-defense.
- 2008 - 2009 Bill trained Boxing under David Gaskill, the ABA Advanced Coach & Former National Boxing Coach of the United Kingdom. Bill also trained Muay Thai for the whole summer of 2009 under Santichai, the Former Northern Thailand Champion & I-1 World Muay Thai Champion.
- 2010 - 2011 Bill joined as a School Team Member of City Sports Teams, and invited to be a Committee Member of Taekwondo Club of City University of Hong Kong.
- 2011 - Still hungry for more specialized training, Bill found on the Internet the Uechi International Web Site. Bill did research on Uechi Ryu and watched multiple videos on YouTube. He very much liked the power and execution of the techniques of Uechi Ryu. Then to Bill’s luck, he found the origin of Uechi International right in his home town. In the year of 2011, Bill started to be a personal student of Master Sensei Robert (Bob) Campbell, the Chairman of Uechi International. The Former New England Kumite, Kata, and Weapons Champion, along with being part of the United States National Karate team champions, and Chairman of Uechi Ryu International Karate-Do Association.
- 2012 - Bill started to cross train with the 7th Generation fellows of Pak Mei (White Eyebrow) Kung Fu, under the 6th Generation Sifu Li Shek Lin, the 1st Chairman (2015-2018) of Hakka Kung Fu Culture Research Society.
- 2017 - Bill was invited to be the Martial Arts Advisor to a Taekwondo group of Hong Kong.
- 2017 - After 6 years of training with Master Sensei Bob Campbell, Bill was promoted to the rank of Shodan 1st Degree Black belt.
- 2017 - Bill was also named and appointed to the position of the Sr. Official Hong Kong Representative & Ambassador of Uechi Ryu International Karate-Do Association – Hong Kong Branch.
- 2018 - Bill was invited and awarded membership into the Education Committee of Hakka Kung Fu Culture Research Society.
- 2018 – Bill visited Okinawa and trained at different Uechi-Ryu dojos, along with visiting the Praising Monument of the Grandmaster Kanbun Uechi, which is located inside the Sakura no Mori Park of Motobu, on the North Side of Okinawa.